The first in a series of compilations by Jura Soundsystem is a blend of Dub, Ambient, Downtempo, Boogie and Proto House with a focus on music never before released on Vinyl, sought after out of print titles and some special versions edited specifically for the album.
The intention with this project was to delve deeper into the reissue pond and unearth some lesser known tracks and artists. Highlights include Smackos (AKA Legowelt) Ambient epic ‘We Can Watch Alf In The Hotel Room’, never before released on Vinyl, the Dub / Psych hybrid of Minus Group’s ‘Black Shadow’, Kash’s sought after ‘Percussion Sundance’ and special edits of Ken Dang and Tabou Combo. The end of the album includes some soothing Ambient tools.
Isle of Jura – 2018
- A1. Smackos - We Can Watch Alf In The Hotel Room
- A2. Astral Engineering - Seashore Dub
- A3. Minus Group - Black Shadow
- B1. Ken Dang - Born In Borneo (Jura Soundsystem Edit)
- B2. Trevor Bastow - Integration
- C1. Kash - Percussion Sundance
- C2. Tabou Combo - Ooh La La (Jura Soundsystem Edit)
- D1. Blindboy - Traumerei
- D2. Mix O Rap - All Party People (Special Mix)
- D3. Ambient Tool - Jungle
- D4. Ambient Tool - Ocean
- D5. Ambient Tool - Time
- D6. Ambient Tool - Pyramids